The appearance of South Korean artists has always been in the spotlight. Starting from how to dress to haircuts that always look brave but still cool. This makes the male or female teenagers imitate the Korean hairstyle.
Like K-pop hairstyles male and K-pop hairstyles female, so the teens want to know how to get a Korean hairstyle similar to a k-pop artist who is idolized.
Here is information about K-pop Hairstyles Male and K-pop Hairstyles Female, namely:
- Type of Korean Hairstyle K-Pop male : Here are the types of Korean Hairstyle used by male K-pop, namely:
- Quiff haircut style is like actor Lee Jong : Hairstyles with bangs are limited to disheveled eyebrows
- Curtain hairstyle like Actor Park Bo Gum : This hairstyle gives a sweet but also masculine impression
- Slicked back hairstyle by musician Jay Park : Given the brownish-red highlights and combed back, so that more stand-out
- Mullet hairstyles like singer Baekhyun : Long straight hair back with bangs left messy but still looks organized or neat.
- Types of Korean Hairstyles K-Pop female
Here are the types of Korean hairstyles for female K-Pop artists, which are:
- Blonde is like the girl band Lisa black pink : Blonde hair with added bangs to make it more beautiful and charming
- Black hair bangs like a singer Momo twice : Make the appearance look simple and beautiful
- Deep red hair like girl band Rose black pink : Looks bolder and a bit more mature
- See-through bangs like SNSD’s Sooyoung singer : Makes it more adorable and looks fresh
- Long wavy hair like girl band Jennie black pink : With the addition of glitter hair clip accessories look more vintage
- Medium bob curly like singer Yoona SNSD : Appearance looks fresher and looks younger
- How to get Korean hairstyles like k-pop artists
Here’s how to style it Korean hairstyles used by k-pop artists, namely:
- Look for references for your favorite K-pop hairstyle : Look for references on K-Pop artist hairstyles that you like
- Wash and dry hair first : Wash and dry your hair with a hair dryer, so that it can make hair more easily formed.
- Give basic initial arrangement : Start by making a basic hair formation using your fingers
- Cut a part of your hair : Cut the part of hair that you want to get rid of, to match the reference
- Wash and dry your hair again : Rewash your hair, to remove the rest of the remaining haircut, then dry using a hairdryer
- Give hair vitamins : Give hair vitamins to seep into your hair
- Make your hair your own : Shape your hairstyle according to your favorite K-pop artist
- Use hairspray : Use hairspray to maintain your hairstyle so it doesn’t change easily
With the use of Korean hairstyles used by K-pop artists, teenagers around the world want to emulate their idol-like appearance. And can support creativity in adolescents for the better.